Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!!!

>> February 20, 2009

Are you ever so happy you could burst!! That is how I am feeling right now. My hopeless feeling is so gone!! I am concentrating on all the amazing things in my life and their are so many!!!

I just want to thank you all for coming here and reading about me and supporting my photography. It means so much to me!! I have met so many amazing friends online and I am so thankful for that!

This is just me playing around with Adobe Lightroom. I downloaded the free trial version and I think I am in love!!!
Fun with Lightroom
and celebrating the fact that I can put my jeans on and breath!!!

Tonight we are watching High School Musical 3. I think they are such cute movies!!!

xo Sebrina

7 comments:

Eva February 20, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

I'm so glad your hopeless feeling has lifted. Such a great relief!

I just downloaded lightroom myself and am about to play. :)

Your photography is just amazing and I'm so glad I stumbled into you on Flickr!

You have a great weekend in your skinny jeans!

Toni February 20, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

I'm glad your spirits have lifted!

Lightroom is so much fun. I'm going to download those presents from SS and have some more fun tonight.

You're looking good there, Sebrina!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography February 20, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I love lightroom and honestly only use photoshop when I'm being extreme.

Glad that the gloomy mood has dissapated!

Have a great weekend yourself!

Kathy February 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

I hope to one day take pictures like yours,(or even half of what yours look like) they truly are amazing. You work inspires me.
Keep those jeans on so you can get up and dance along with the movie.
LOLO you go girl....

julochka February 21, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

watch out, lightroom is addictive! and there are TONS of free presets out there! you'll love it!

kendalee February 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

The energy you put out in the world returns to you and you are always so generous with your positive support so I'm thrilled that you're feeling uplifted yourself - so deserved!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! :) x

ELK February 22, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

so
glad
you
are better
....
you look
great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP