Week of food `Dessert`

>> February 20, 2009

a year of mornings 58:365

So my dessert is pretty low key. I have quite a few over the top dessert recipes but they all involve chocolate. And I cannot control myself around chocolate and since I am watching my weight I will save those recipes for the cookbook?? lol

Peanut Butter Cookies

cream together 1/2 cup butter and 3/4 cup peanut butter, add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar. Add two eggs. In a separate bowl mix together 1 3/4 cups flour (I use whole wheat), 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda. Add this to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. You can add chocolate chips at this time which is sooo good!!! Roll the dough into 1 inch ball and roll the balls in sugar. Flatten each ball with a fork on the baking pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minute, until cookies are golden.


Happy Friday everyone!!! I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all who have bought photo's from me! I have sold 10 prints this week!!! And I am thinking about the cookbook and would love any all advise about that. I'm also thinking about Calendars?? And I ordered a few blank note cards. I'm feeling really good about this and I appreciate you all pushing me to do it! Sometimes I need a push!
xo Sebrina
Thanks to Sherrie over at Frenchy Finds for hosting this week of food! I have enjoyed it so much!

11 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc February 20, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

My husband makes note cards with prints of his paintings and they sell like hot cakes. A calendar is also a good idea.

Barb February 20, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

As I said on your morning blog - good looking breakfast!

Congrats on your pictures ~ very proud of you. Mom xo

e.o.w. February 20, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I'm loving your work on Flickr and happy to see you in the blog-world! Those cookies look delicious.

Alison February 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison February 20, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Awesome! You're doing so well. Do you know about MOO? Great place for business cards, stickers, greeting cards etc. Check it out. P.S. I deleted a comment because I repeated myself a couple of times! Oops.

Leacayoungart February 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

You are a cruzin girl. good for you.

Wayfaring Wanderer February 20, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Can't you make calendars on redbubble without any up front costs? I wouldn't recommend using your own money and materials to do one since it is nearing the end of Feb. Most people already have their calendars by now! Although I am not trying to discourage you. I'm just sayin' :o)

Sebrina Wilson February 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

I would do the calendars for 2010! Probably be available in Nov or Dec.

Sherrie February 20, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Yum! Those look delicious. And congrats on your sales and plans. :)

Stacey J. February 20, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

These look great!! Thanks for sharing all the great recipes!!

Toni February 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

I think calendars for 2010 would be a great idea. Check out mpix.com, too, for a printing source.

I love peanut butter cookies. I would not be able to make them in my house - they'd be gone in a heartbeat. That and chocolate. They do look yummy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP