“My feet shall run because of you,

>> January 6, 2009

My feet, dance because of you, My heart shall beat because of you, My eyes, see because of you, My mind, thinks because of you, And I shall love because of you” anonymous
Happy Feet

When I first started this blog I was planning on doing a "theme" everyday. You know like "Quote Tuesday" or "Wordless Wednesday" or "Food Friday". But the more I thought about it the more I realized I wouldn't be able to stick to that. It's just not me. I am all over the place with he thoughts, my interests, my passions. So I hope you all will enjoy my all over the place blog :) Sometimes you may come here and find a quote, sometimes a recipe, sometimes a picture with no words, sometimes a long rant about something!

xo Sebrina

11 comments:

ELK January 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

i have a quote Monday and linked this to yesterday's on my site, that is as structured s I get at my blog....random is good...nice colors in the shot here.

Barb January 6, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Like Vickie, I too love those shoes.

HomoHausfrau January 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Cute shoes! Love the contrast against the dark tights and light background!

I'm sure no matter what the topic or content, your blog will be a good read all-around! :)

vsm/whirling dirvish photography January 6, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I love it... I say screw structure...
Let your spontanous spirit kick it!!!

Love the shoes!

Name: Ali January 6, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Beautiful picture! Cute little nylons! :) They go great with the red! Love you!

Eva January 6, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Love the shoes! I say blog what you feel....no theme required!

julochka January 7, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

how this pic DID go into explore, where i feel it belongs, tho' i don't really know what it means. ha! :-)

Sebrina Wilson January 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

yeah!!!! though why I'm excited over something that doesn't make much sense I will never know. You know what's good about explore is it gets ALOT of people to look at your photostream (if thats what you want :)

Kristin Zecchinelli January 7, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

HA! sound like me for sure. i am the same way!!!! exactly.

Anonymous,  February 24, 2013 at 1:39 AM  

Grеat aгtiсlе. I will be dеaling ωith ѕome оf thesе іѕsues as well.
.

Feel frеe to surf to my wеbsite: tens unit
Also see my site > www.tensunitsforpain.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP