Moms Around the World

>> April 11, 2009

I've been tagged by Toni from The Daily Vignette to share 5 things I love about being a mother.

5 things

1) I love their genuine enthusiasm for pretty everything from finding a worm in the dirt to getting an icecream cone to blowing bubbles at the park

2) I love when they first wake up in the morning and come to my room rubbing their sleepy eyes.

3) I love spending one on one time with each of them. They are different when they are apart and I love that I am able to have that time with them.

4) I love the very real difference between boys and girls and the fact that I get to experience them both.

5) I love their little made up stories. Their imaginations are fabulous!

So I am going to tag Colleen, Kristen and Rachel

9 comments:

ELK April 11, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

~wonderful list ...i bet you had a hard time with only 5!
elk

Toni April 11, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

I agree, a wonderful list, Sebrina! And beautiful children, too! =)

Mickey (Michel) Johnson April 11, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

...sweet thoughts from a sweet mom. being a mom is tough but has such wonderful rewards. you have articulated a few of these rewards beautifully. xo, mickey

Eva April 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

A beautiful list and beautiful pictures!

Happy Easter, my friend!

Sharon April 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

And I would used a photo for each one then a photo of all 4 together to come up with my five things. Great list! Beautiful kids!

Anonymous,  April 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

I love your list. Your kids are beautiful.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography April 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

great reasons... how i vividly related to each and every one... loved this post.

hope you and yours were visited by the easter bunny!

Memories Of Mine April 15, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Toni tagged me for this too. hopefully I can come up with some fantastic reasons like you have here.

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Excellent list!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP