Pretty Pink Party

>> March 9, 2009

This Tuesday's pink theme is pink party :)

pretty pink party!

I have a cute moment to share with you all. A conversation with my (almost 9 year old son)

Ryan: mommy can you teach me how to sew and bake and knit today
Me: well i can start teaching you but that can take a little while. Why don't we start with baking.
Ryan: ok but i need to learn how to sew and knit very soon too.
Me: why so soon?
Ryan: because if I learn how to sew I can sew pillows and blankets for homeless people so they will be comfy when they sleep and if I learn how to knit then i can knit scarfs and sweaters for them so they won't be cold and if i learn how to bake then i can bake food for them and they will never be hungry.
Me: bohoohoohoohoo

isn't he the sweetest little guy!!!!!!

I really love my children's innocence.. they seem to keep it longer since they are not in school. Today we were at the superstore and I decided to buy some tulips. They had so many gorgeous colours that I just couldn't choose so I told the boys pick... they all chose the pink!!! They have no clue that "pink is for girls". Oh and as I type this they are upstairs celebrating the fact that I am moving their bedtime from 7:00 to 7:30. They are so happy about that!!!

7 comments:

Eva March 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Awww, that is so sweet! That kid is gonna do great things!

Cencula March 9, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

How cute is this!!!!!????!!!
Did you decide to leave them at home for the very reason of letting them be less influenced by the stuff regularly found in schools?

Sebrina Wilson March 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

oh I have so many reasons for homeschooling them.. this is one of them, but it goes much much deeper then this!! But the main reason is that it feels right and it works amazingly for us!

hazel March 9, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

I may be repeating myself, but - You are so blessed!

Vickie LeBlanc March 10, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Ryan is soooooo sensitive to those things. He's always thinking of others. What an amazing job you and Mike have done with your children.

Alli March 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

So sweet. This little one will go far! Another reason to home school...I am liking the idea more and more every day. i am hoping though that our school will be on a boat sailing around the world!!! It is nice to dream!

Barb March 11, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

This is sooooo Ryan! Makes me just swell with pride for my darling babe! Mammy xo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP