I've been doing these Chinese stretches that are supposed to make you live longer, he told me. I just hope I'm not this sore the whole time.

>> March 31, 2009

~Story People~

I've been doing these Chinese stretches that are supposed to make you live longer, he told me. I just hope I'm not this sore the whole time.

We have started walking as a family for exercise. I have been walking for a while now with some friends but whenever they are not available I never go because I don't really like walking by myself. It's a pretty long walk. We walk very fast and I never imagined that my kids could keep up. We bring the wagon for Gabbi and in case another child gets tired there is space for them to take a break. But they keep up and we have been doing the walk every evening when Mike gets home from work. I still do my 20-30 minute run in the morning with our dog Zoey. I do the run 3 times per week and I finally seeing the scale move. I lost about 10 pounds really fast but then the scale just got stuck. I think I have reached what they call a plateau. I knew I needed to either cut more calories or get my butt moving, so I chose to get my butt moving. I really love doing the family walk because it's good for everyone.

Happy Tuesday my friends!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 31, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Oh this is such a beautiful, dreamy shot. Good for you on the walking! I need to get my butt motivated...swimsuit season is just around ther corner, bleh!
:)
xxoo,
a.

ELK March 31, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

nice image ~ ...way to go mom!

have you tried lift small hand weights (or cans of veggies if you do not have weights)) every other day? it gets your metabolism moving

Rachel April 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Just a thought.. You might want to use a measuring tape to track your progress as you might be gaining muscle and loosing fat, thereby maintaining weight but still slimming down.

I admire the running. I've always wanted to be a runner.

YOU GO GIRL!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP