I won :-)

>> March 15, 2009

High Heels

I was just saying yesterday that I never win anything and I woke up today and won a lovely prize from Shutter Sisters. The Shuttersisters are having a monthly contest for 12 months called "the oneword project". Every month they choose a word and we interpret that word into a picture and submit it to the group. Then they choose a picture every month to win. The word for March is "beautiful" and this month I believe their are 4 winners. So today they chose two. Mine and the lovely Kelly's. Our prize is a Lomography Camera and a book called "Everyone is Beautiful"

I am so moved that they chose this picture. It was really quite hard for me to post this picture.. and then to use the word beautiful to describe it....

Thank you Shutter Sisters! You inspire me everyday!!!
xo Sebrina

12 comments:

Barb March 15, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

This picture looks like you are standing on glass. Beautiful!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Congrats! Very well deserved!

Eva March 15, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Congratulations! That shot was SO deserving of the win. I can't wait to see what you do with the new camera!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

i am happy for you...just what you needed another camera right? absolutely! and tell me is this you all taupep out to the max and with beautiful bokeh to accentuate those legs?

Toni March 16, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

I was so excited for you when I saw your name on SS - so cool! Your shot was very deserving (and so are your legs).

Sebrina Wilson March 16, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

Thanks guys!!! yes Robin this is me :)

lisa March 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

so deserving! you really are just dripping in talent friend!

Vickie LeBlanc March 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Beautiful picture Sebrina. So well deserved.

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

wow, how awesome and exciting!!

great shoes and bag by the way.

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Congrats!!!! A well deserved win too! This shot is perfect for the theme.

ELK March 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

oh wow ~I am so happy my dear ...yay!

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Great work! I am in awe of how much your talent has grown. It seems that each photo is more inspired than the last. You have a very special gift.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP