Sebrina Needs

>> February 26, 2009

Saw this on my friends blog. Basically you type your name into a google search with the word needs after it (sebrina needs) and then write down what it says. I had to change the spelling of my name to the 'correct" spelling (sabrina) or google got all mad at me :)

So here is what I got

1. Sebrina needs her faith more then ever

2. Sebrina needs a daily walk on a leash (sure!!)
3. Sebrina needs a bookkeeper (already did my taxes)
4. Sebrina needs your attention (always)
5. Sebrina needs structure and consistent discipline (oh yes I do)
6. Sebrina needs money (well we have already established that one)
7. Sebrina needs some buddies
8. Sebrina needs to run and move quickly (hmm not really)
9. Sebrina needs her ass kicked (sometimes yes!)
10. Sebrina needs a parisian makeover 

Lol, fun!!!! let me know if you decide to do this. 
xo Sebrina

13 comments:

Leacayoungart February 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

I did this on facebook and I had to type my name as lisa instead of leaca too.

fun search!

COLLEEN February 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Okay, check mine out....

Colleen needs orgasms

ha ha ha ha

Well, if Google says so, who am I to argue.

Eva February 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Mine said, "Eva needs sex lessons." Doh!

Fun game though!

Memories Of Mine February 27, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

I did this a while back too. some of the things I needed were a shower, a home a job, and ventilator to breath.

But I think I want what colleen needs :)LOL!

Alli February 27, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Check mine out!! Fun but definitely not as insightful as yours!

Amy February 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

hahahha this is great I'm going to do this today;) Have a great day girl! <3

Barb February 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Me too, me too, sounds like fun. Gotta say I'm with Colleen and Liss too. LOL

Kathy February 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Had to give this a whirl. I am still chuckling over some of the answers. I love these things.

Wayfaring Wanderer February 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Fun!

-Jessica needs coffee (don't drink it!)

-Jessica needs to stop dressing like a slut!?!?! (more like stop dressing like a chick who lives in the mountains!)

Mamato2 February 27, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Cute! Just did mine and mal's! :)

julochka February 28, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

great activity for a saturday morning: http://julochka.blogspot.com/2009/02/saturday-morning-meme.html

happy weekend!
xox,
/j

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP