I got nothing :-)

>> March 23, 2009

Nothing really to say. I took this picture today because I felt the need to take one and put myself out there. No make-up or hair to hide behind. It felt good actually.
"She tried on every body left but they'd been pretty well picked over & all that were left were a little worse for wear. She finally settled on one that was pretty good except for a scuff at the elbow where you almost couldn't see it anyway...

So a little diet update. Mike has lost 30 pounds!!! I have lost 10. I seem to not be losing anymore though. I probably don't really need to lose anymore but I would like to get a little more toned so I have started running/walking a few times per week in addition to yoga. But mike is doing so awesome. My mom can vouch for this. He is so strong. Iron willpower! I am really proud of him for taking his health seriously for the first time in our entire marriage. It provides a good example for the kids and hopefully ups his chances for being around a really long time :-)

Have a wonderful week my friends!
xo Sebrina

8 comments:

ELK March 23, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

great image ~great health news ...have a wonder filled day...ELK

Sarah March 23, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Nice pic. I like the angle.
Congrats for the healthy month!

Toni March 23, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

You don't need to hide behind makeup or hair - you are beautiful as is. Congrats to you both for your weight loses and healthy living.

Barb March 23, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

What a beautiful shot Seb! Congrats again to you and to our Mikey!!!! Mom xo

Mamato2 March 23, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

I want a MIKE pic!!!! :)

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

wow. that is great. I am going to start next week. the weather is warming and I can get outside more, better veggies. This is a great motivator.

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

First off...congratulations on your success!!! That is awesome!!
and secondly...if that is what I looked like with no makeup, no hair done...well that woudl save me a LOT of money of skin/hair products!!! Absolutely beautiful.

Memories Of Mine March 25, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

That's graet news about the weight loss. Way to go - Both of you. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP