Everything changed the day they figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in their lives.

>> March 27, 2009

~Story People~

So do you have any plans this weekend?? I am going to my moms tomorrow for lunch with her and her friend and her friends daughter. Then I think we are watching The Secret Life of Bees. Love that book!! I hope the movie is good! Tonight after the kiddies go to bed Mike and I are watching Twilight. I am a little nervous because I don't like scary movies...Not sure if this one is scary or not. I started to read the book and then, well I don't know what happened, lol.

We spent the day at the beach today!! It was lovely out. Haven't uploaded any of the pictures yet so here is a pic of me :) lol
Everything changed the day they figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in their lives.

On Sunday Mike and I are going out for lunch... alone!!! I cannot even remember the last time we were out alone but it was before Gabbi came from Ethiopia. so over two years! Crazy!!

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!!! And don't forget lights out tomorrow at 8:30pm for 1 hour!! Let's all VOTE EARTH!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

I did not know that about the lights out. I am going to have to do that.

Barb March 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Maybe after our jug of Sangria our "lights" will be out. LOL Mom xo

Danielle March 28, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Funny enough, we watched "The Secret Life of Bees" last night and it was AWESOME! You'll love it! I think its up there as one of my favorites now!

Rachel March 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Happy Weekend sweet soul!!

Toni March 28, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful weekend. My plans have been dashed by the rain today. Enjoy yours!

Mamato2 March 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Best pic of yourself, yet!

hazel March 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I watched The Secret Life of Bees with my mom and we both loved it. I am so glad we saw it together - it made for a great mom and daughter night.

Enjoy your lunch date!

ELK March 28, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

sebrina ~such a lovely selfie...lunch with your sweetie ENJOY!

{Pure} Essence March 28, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

So glad that you are having fun!.... Glad that you are going to lunch ALONE!... Ha! I can't remember what was that all about! :)

The Giraffe Head Tree March 29, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I also loved The Secret Life of Bees, but haven't seen the movie. Do share your thoughts, okay? I loved the entire Twilight series and didn't think it scary. Also haven't seen the movie. I'm more bookish than movie-ish, mostly. Hope your beach time is fabulous!

donna March 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Hey...haven't dropped by your blog for a while....the changes are fantastic. The "new look" blog is great. We turned our lights out for Earth Hour and played board games by candlelight...the kids enjoyed it so much we are going to have earth hour once a month!
Have a great week
d

Colleen March 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Yeah Earth Hour! I want to have one once a month too!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP